A message from Integrated Spine & Disc regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We want to start by thanking you for your cooperation and patience during this COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak. A lot has happened over the past few months! The Team at Integrated Spine & Disc reassures you that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure our patient's and employees' health and safety. We want to inform you of the preventative measures we have implemented inside the office.
- We are increasing our cleaning & disinfecting protocol. Every surface, including light switches and door handles, will be wiped down every half hour.
- We normally sanitize the adjusting tables several times a day. We are increasing this to sanitizing the table before every adjustment. Also, there are always antimicrobial wipes available in every adjusting room to use before your adjustments if you chose.
- We kindly ask that you remember to wipe down the rehab equipment after each use.
- Air purification used to remove and sanitize any harmful airborne bacteria, viruses, and dust.
- The office will be ozonized nightly as an extra measure to sanitize every surface.
- We urge all guests to wash their hands prior to treatment. Additionally, hand-sanitizer and alcohol sprays will be placed throughout our facility.
- The office is professionally deep cleaned twice a month.
- Our staff is monitoring all patients entering the facility for any signs of symptoms related to Covid-19.
- We removed small toys from the playroom. Larger toys disinfected daily.
- We kindly ask all maintenance patients to perform their exercises at home prior to their adjustment to limit in-office treatment time.
- If you are showing any symptoms, please call the office as soon as possible to reschedule after the recommended self-quarantine period of two weeks.
As always, your health is our number one priority. We are here to serve our community and do our part to ensure everyone has a healthy, strong functioning nervous system. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates and please let us know if you have any concerns.
– Dr. Jeff Miller