Is Decompression Therapy Right for You?
Non-surgical spinal decompression is very effective in treating bulging discs, herniated discs, pinched nerves, sciatica, radiating arm pain, degenerative disc disease, leg pain, and facet syndromes. Proper patient screening is imperative and only the best candidates are accepted for care. Decompression therapy should not be used as a stand-alone treatment. Maximum benefit is achieved when this process is combined with a full spinal and rehabilitation program.
If you or your family members have been struggling with debilitating spinal conditions with little or no relief, then ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you currently dependent on medications on a daily basis?
- Are you limited in daily activities?
- Have you repeated injections or epidurals with little or no relief?
- Are you considering surgery and are uncomfortable with that choice?
- Have you already tried traditional chiropractic or physical therapy with limited results?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then non-surgical spinal decompression therapy could very well be the treatment option you are looking for!
Call us to schedule a complimentary consultation to determine whether you are a candidate for this safe and effective treatment option! (985) 626-0999.