Are you tired of incapacitating pain? Chiropractic care is a true proven method for individuals seeking relief from migraines and other related pain. Research has shown that in the cases of tension and migraine headaches, Chiropractic care can be as effective as preventative medications in helping manage migraines. Dr. Jeff Miller, a Mandeville Chiropractor can help relieve pain and get you back to enjoying life again.
It is interesting to note that most migraines originate in the spine. If vertebrae are misaligned, that can irritate the nerves that travel the length of the spine to the brain. When our chiropractors adjust the patient’s vertebrae, it can relieve pressure against inflamed nerves and provide welcome pain relief. Many of our patients have shared their testimonials about the success in managing this often complex problem.
According to the American Migraine Foundation, 36 million Americans suffer from migraines. Chiropractic treatment indeed can give relief to this condition.
Migraines often occur spontaneously but the following five variables can be possible triggers:
- Lack of regular sleep, sleep changes, and fatigue
- Eating certain foods, or consuming too much alcohol or caffeine
- Eye strain, light conditions
- Exposure to certain odors such as cigarette smoke
- Head or neck injury
In this situation, the purpose of the Chiropractic care is to help reduce the frequency, intensity and duration of the headaches when they occur. Our highly skilled chiropractors can help identify likely triggers and develop strategies for their avoidance.
Chiropractic treatment may also help to:
- prevent migraines from coming in the first place
- reduce the severity and frequency of migraine attacks
- relieve restriction of movement of the neck
- relieve muscle tension in the neck, upper back and shoulders
- correct any postural issues or muscular asymmetries
Many migraine sufferers have sought our chiropractic services and found relief. Our team can assess and prepare a plan of treatment that best fits your particular needs. Contact us for an appointment and take our virtual office tour. Book today for one of our new patient special offers.